Monday, September 08, 2008

 

Christmas' coming

In the morning the other day while mum was preparing to go to work:

Jamie: Mummy, I want to have a birthday party.
Mum: Ya, you will have a birthday party.
Jamie: With many candles, and balloons as well. Oh, I want to have it, want to have it now. Mummy, when is my birthday?
Mum: It's the Christmas Day.
Jamie: Christmas Day?
Mum: Yes you were born on the Christmas.
Jamie: When is Christmas Day?
Mum: It will come after you sleeping and waking up many times
Jamie: But Christmas trees do not have legs, how do they come to me?
Mum: Huh :-& ???

Comments:
Jamie has been so much grown up!
She is soooo cute!!! And I love her bang hair style!
Do you still live in Melbourne?
I invited you to my blog by e-mail.
I don't use it much, so I only have 6 pictures. I will come again and look around Jamie's blog more
some time soon.
Take care,
Linus
 
Hi, Sister Ellis~
I got your message. And actually,
she is not my daughter, she is
my niece. Of course we are trying to have a baby, but it is not easy
that I thought. I am getting older but greg seems like he doesn't care about that. Now he is a student, so he doesn't care about having a baby, but I DO Care now.
It's been almost 2 years since we got married on this coming December. Especially, my family, friends, and church members in Korea, they are really concerning about that so, it's kind of burden to me right now. I don't know. So, we will see.
Talk to you later.
Love,
Linus
 
I forgot to tell you.
I have been babysitting so far.
It was not easy to take care of them. Life is not easy to make money. HaHa.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?